Analytical Development Scientist
Temporary or Permanent
South WalesSalary range: Excellent (negotiable depending on experience)
My Client is looking to take on an analytical development scientist for their expanding pharmaceutical manufacturing site in south Wales.
Are you a graduate or experienced analytical scientist looking for an exciting and challenging role to develop your career?
Do you have experience working to cGMP standards and a passion for accuracy and completeness? If so this may be the ideal career move for you.
- You will develop new protocols and procedures for testing.
- You will undertake routine analytical methods in an accurate and timely manner such as HPLC/dissolution/Karl Fischer.
- You will conduct all work to cGMP standards.
- You will assist in the production of technical documentation where required.
- You will plan and prioritise your own workload in line with client requirements.
- You will have a good chemistry degree or a degree in a related, relevant discipline.
- You will have previous experience in developing and validating test methods using: HPLC/dissolution/Karl Fischer for pharmaceuticals.
- You will have previous experience of cGMP.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role and you are also ideally familiar with pharmaceutical regulations associated with the FDA / MHRA. Alternatively please contact Bal on 0121 728 8455.
your application has been submitted