IT Project Support Coordinator - Medical Devices - South Wales
Have you got experience within project coordination or project management? Do you also have a basic understanding of IT? If so, get in touch ASAP.
A key Medical Device client of SRG's is looking for an IT Project Support Coordinator to support a key IT project at their South Wales manufacturing plant on a temporary basis for around 4 months. The site is about to start a critical IT project where they will be installing new fibre links around the site and as they have no IT presence on site they are looking for this person to be the hands and eyes for the companies IT team for this project. This will involve liaising with the IT team and updating on project progress, as well as coordinating contractors and basic troubleshooting and problem solving.
Preferred Knowledge & Experience:
* Project management/coordination skills and understanding
* IT understanding, ideally wifi/fibre links
* Excellent organisation and communication skills
* Experience working in a manufacturing/production is desirable
* Experience working in a hazardous environment (ATEX etc.) is highly desirable but not essential
To find out more information please contact Alex Eager on the following details.Alex.Eager1@srgtalent.com0161 507 7265
your application has been submitted