A successful Ceramic Manufacturer based in the Midlands is currently recruiting for a Materials Scientist to join their busy Technical Team.
This is a permanent role, paying £35-42,000.
- Leading R&D projects focused on enhancing ceramic material properties and process/manufacturing improvements
- Laboratory formulation, testing and processing of ceramics, and scale up of projects
- Supervising and planning work for Lab Technicians
- Providing technical support and expertise to customers and other company departments
- Strong educational background in materials science / chemistry / related
- Proven experience in materials R&D
- Happy in a role that is both hands on and office/project management based
- Excellent problem solving a communication skills
your application has been submitted