MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (FACILITIES) - CHESHIRE - PERM - CIRCA £40,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
My client is a highly regarded and successful pharmaceutical company based near Cheshire. Due to company growth they're looking for a Facilities Engineer with knowledge of HVAC, Water for Injection and maintenance systems to join them on a permanent basis. The suitable candidate will ideally have experience working in a pharmaceutical/GMP environment.
- Carrying out site maintenance as required according to scheduling software/work orders etc to ensure all planned and corrective work is completed on time
- Troubleshoot equipment breakdowns and report accordingly providing resulting recommendations
- Use of CAPA and Change Control
- Ensure that written records for work undertaken are kept in accordance with cGMP and company procedures.
- HNC in a relevant engineering discipline (e.g. Mechanical Engineering)
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical industry or GMP environment
- Experience performing maintenance activities on facilities, such as HVAC and Water for Injection systems
- Good understanding of GMP
- Knowledge of project planning, maintenance scheduling, QC and QA systems
If you believe you match the above requirements and are interested in the role please apply via the SRG website or contact Julia McCabe on 0161 868 2207
your application has been submitted