R&D Documentation Specialist - Medical Devices - Cheshire
Are you working within the research of Medical Devices and enjoy the documentation part of the role? This is the role for you!
SRG are working with an established Medical Device company based in Cheshire, who design and develop a range of different medical products. They have created a brand new role within the R&D team for an R&D Documentation Specialist, whose role it will be to act as the main R&D resource for Change Control and Design History File remediation project work and ensuring all Risk Management files are updated and compliant with company and EU regulations. In the role, you will need to work closely with various internal teams and external 3rd parties to support performance, safety and remediation activities.
Preferred Knowledge & Experience:
* Educated to degree level in a science or engineering discipline
* Some experience drafting R&D and/or risk management documentation
* Experience and awareness of Medical Device industry and regulations is desirable
* Drafting of FMEA's or other ISO 14971 Risk Management documentation is desirable
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
To find out more information please contact Alex Eager on the following details.Alex.Eager1@srgtalent.com0161 507 7265
your application has been submitted