Are you a National Account Controller looking for a new challenge in the FMCG sector? Would working for a business who have a rich heritage across their product portfolio give you a fresh start in your career?
If so, then this role could well be worth applying for.
Reporting into a senior Director in the business, this position is business critical to the running of the company.
- Using your previous experience you will grow your existing client base alongside generating new business
- You will deliver value, increase margin and the volume of your customer base
- Contribute to the wider sales team and also support other colleagues with their accounts
- You will be resourceful in your approach to growing the revenue stream
- Strong experience of account management, negotiation and reporting is pre-requisite for this position
- Agree and execute on yearly sales plans
- The client were founded over 20 years ago and have a wide portfolio of products across the retail sector
- A minimum of five years' experience of working in FMCG national accounts
- Top 6 grocery experience would be ideal
- A strong personality, leadership and organisational skills are pre-requisite for this position
- Yearly bonus (based around company targets)
- Flexible and work from home opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities that you would expect from a role of this stature
your application has been submitted