Senior Process Engineer
SRG are partnering with an in vitro diagnostics start-up company based in the Cambridgeshire area that specialise in Nasal swab PCR-test quality medical devices for onsite-quick diagnostics. The company has recently undergone serious investment due to the device's applications in the future of COVID-19. This position is permanent full-time with an immediate start.
The main aspects of the role are:
- Driving the development and implementation of product realisation processes in support of all product industrialisation projects
- On-site bio-chemical production
- Commercial manufacture and supply of simple electro-mechanical devices through third party, contract manufacturing organisations.
- Experience in developing and optimising processes and systems to support the transition of products from early development to routine, commercial production
- Experienced in the preparation of clear, concise, and comprehensive equipment URS's and process validation schemes
- Undertaken process focussed risk analysis for product design and product assembly
- Demonstrate a good understanding of manual, semi-automated and automated manufacturing processes
- Ability and experience to calculate of equipment cycle-times and equipment costs
your application has been submitted