Job Title: Warehouse Operative (Material Handler)
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a global Pharmaceutical organisation in Runcorn who are seeking an experienced Warehouse Operative to join their manufacturing facility on a temporary contract.
The ideal candidate will administer and operates the organization's warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Accounts for all materials and supplies in the stores facilities; audits goods received into warehouse.
- Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
- ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment
- FLT counterbalance license
- Previous Warehouse experience (at 1 year experience)
- GMP awareness is desirable
- Open to shift work
To apply click the link or send your CV to email@example.com
Key words: GMP / Warehouse / FLT / Stock
your application has been submitted