Process Engineer or Design Engineer with 2-5 years' experience required in West Cheshire for an Expanding Chemical Manufacturer
Title - Process Engineer
Location - West Cheshire
Salary - £45,000
Type - Permanent
SRG is working with a speciality chemicals manufacturer who are producing a wide range of products at their site in Cheshire. They are now looking for a Process Engineer to join the team at their site in Cheshire on a permanent basis. This position is heavily focused on the development and design of new manufacturing plants alongside implementing initiatives to improve the process of the new manufacturing plants. This would be an ideal role for an aspiring engineer looking for a move for increased responsibility and career development.
Benefits: Opportunity for international travel and diverse avenues for career progression.
Role / Description
- Support the engineering the team with development and initial design for new manufacturing plants. This will be focused on the delivering of CapEx Projects, P&IDs and PFDs.
- Continuous improvement of the design for the new manufacturing plants and extension of existing manufacturing plants.
- Project management of the process from conception through to handover.
- Chemical Engineering or Chemistry Degree.
- 2+ Years' Experience as a Process Engineer or Design Engineer in Fine or Speciality Chemical Manufacturing (office and plant based).
- Proficient in process development.
- Experience of designing, build and commissioning manufacturing plants.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Sebastian.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Chemical Manufacturing, Fine Chemicals, Process Improvement, Process Safety, Design Engineering, MEng, BEng, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, AutoCAD, Installation, Commissioning, Design.
your application has been submitted