Analytical scientist - sandwich
Job Title: Analytical Scientist
Location: Sandwich, Kent
Rate: Up to £16.63 p/h dependent on experience
Contract: 12 months
Hours: 37 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
Do you have experience in analytical chemistry, or know someone that does? I am seeking an Analytical Scientist with excellent technical skills, who wants to learn more and add their expertise to a dynamic Analytical Research and Development group in Sandwich, Kent.
- Generate accurate and precise analytical chemistry data using laboratory techniques such as liquid chromatography (HPLC, UPLC), USP / EP dissolution testing, gas chromatography (GC), mass spec and Karl Fisher titration.
- Identifying, tracking and tabulating process related impurities through laboratory and pilot scale development studies.
- To develop assay / purity methods and perform validation.
- To generate data in support of stability studies.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience in a Research & Development analytical laboratory setting.
- Good foundation and experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC, UPLC, MS, NMR (liquid), vibrational spectroscopy, dissolution, Karl Fischer, and UV spectroscopy.
- Method Development and Validation experience highly desired.
- Appropriate relevant experience of pharmaceutical analysis in a development laboratory within a group organization.
If this role is of interest to you please email your most recent CV to Tom O'Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org and a time that is convenient for me to call you. To find out more information please call Tom on 02039378539.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search