Job role: Junior + MIS / BIS Project Engineer
(Management Information Systems & Business Information Systems)
Details of Job role:
· Using planning methods such as Gantt Charts to monitor project progress and identify where issues arise
· You will ensure that the Project Manager is aware of any issues that arise in a timely manner so that they can deal with said issues.
· Good knowledge of at least one Software language and one RDBMS with sufficient practical experience to be able to work with other types of software as dictated by project requirements.
· Paying £25k - £35k depending on experience
Ideally you will have the drive and capability to quickly gain a strong technical knowledge of a Programming Language, or already have that strong technical knowledge.
Typical languages that are used are: -
* MS SQL or Oracle database knowledge will be essential
You will also require knowledge and or experience in IOT / IIOT
- Laptop provided
- Some remote opportunities
- Core working hours allow flexibility of start or end times each day and an early finish on Fridays where criteria have been met
- After 12 months eligible to join medical healthcare scheme.
- After 24 months each employee's spouse can be enrolled in the medical healthcare plan
- Children can be added to the medical healthcare plan at a small cost to the employee
- Bonus plans are currently under review
If you believe to be a good fit for this role, or know someone who is, do not hesitate to apply or feel free to contact me directly on email@example.com
your application has been submitted