Are you a Quality professional looking for your next role working for a business who have continued to stay busy throughout the pandemic? Are you a skilled problem solver with knowledge of 8D and 5Y?
If so, then these roles could be worth applying for. The business currently have two business critical requirement to fill in their QSHE team with one being more focused around supplier quality and other around systems.
Duties of the roles:
- Help to maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Conduct audits (both supplier and customer will be applicable in both positions)
- Using your previous experience of both 8D and 5Y you will coach members of the wider business in preventative solutions to QA problems
- You will act as the primary interface on supplier issues and keep the business informed of all activities
- Work with other members of the QA team to ensure that all products leaving the manufacturing facility are of optimum product quality
The experience required:
- A qualification such as HND would make you a stand out fit for this position
- An auditor qualification to ISO9001 standards
- Working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and CI techniques
- Pension contributions of 5% of your annual salary
- Career progression is available if you wish to progress
If you would like to be considered for these roles then please apply with the latest copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
your application has been submitted