Senior Quality Assurance Specialist
Scotland's Central Belt - Opportunities in Stirling and Glasgow
Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
In this position you will be accountable for maintaining compliance of the QMS, provide QA support to operational activities and be a subject matter expert. The role is suited someone with previous experience within quality in the IVD / medical device industry.
This Senior Quality Assurance Specialist role will give you the opportunity to:
- Be the quality representative for depts providing QA expertise and advice
- Identify areas for improvements and lead the implementation of those improvements
- Coordinate QA activities associated with QMS changes, batch release, customer feedback investigations, process validation and supplier monitoring
- Organise and facilitate risk management activities
- Manage the Quality team and monitor KPIs
- Execute internal and supplier audits and support external audits
- Prepare and create documents and coach others in the writing of procedures
- Review and approve change controls
As a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist our client requires you to bring the following skills and experience to their business:
- Scientific background ideally with a degree in a relevant scientific discipline
- Previous experience in a similar role with a strong quality focus working to ISO13485, FDA 21 CFR Part 820, MDSAP
- Experience of post-launch IVD or medical device activities
- You must have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills and be a self-starter
- Good influencing and problem solving skills
- Ideally you will have experience of managing people and be a trained auditor
This medical device company are currently growing and are looking to continue to develop and grow over the coming years. Last year they launched their product and are looking to continue to develop and bring new innovative products to the healthcare market.
- Innovative and dynamic company with a great reputation in the market
- Growing business, increasing their product range - providing interesting work for employees
- Lovely culture, some of the friendliest people in the industry!
- On-site parking
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and energetic life science company. They are growing and it's a great time to be a part of that and make your mark at a senior level! Please apply online or get in touch on 0141 847 0319 or email@example.com for any questions.
your application has been submitted