Shift Maintenance Engineer required, based in Liverpool. Requiring an experienced and skilled engineer with a mechanical or electrical background and experience in manufacturing.
Title: Shift Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £35,000- £38,000
SRG is working with a world leading printing company. Recent growth has created 3 roles for a Shift Maintenance Engineer to join the team. Based in Liverpool, this role you will be essential in ensuring their fast moving factory operation runs smoothly from a facilities and maintenance aspect. It would be a fantastic opportunity for an engineer who has experience of maintenance within FMCG and manufacturing and is now looking to develop their career in a new environment.
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
15% bonus, Life Insurance, Private Healthcare as standard, 25 days holiday + 8 banks, 9% employer pension contribution, career development opportunities
40 hours/week 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, Mon - Fri, rotating weekly
Role / Description
- Ensuring fast moving factory operation runs smoothly from a facilities and maintenance aspect
- Responsible for sourcing appropriate advice and spares to enable the efficiency of the plant to remain high
- Through careful administration via our maintenance system, you'll manage all planned preventative maintenance task and their associated schedule and compliance documentation
- Working with the Production Team Leaders you'll support with fault finding and installations
- Carrying out either mechanical biased tasks with some basic electrical tasks (support and training will be provided) or electrical biased tasks with some basic mechanical tasks (support and training will be provided)
- Offer support and mentor engineering apprentices
- You will be responsible for ensuring SHEQ standards are fully adhered to, as well as CMMS being fully maintained
- Electrical or mechanical qualification
- Experience within manufacturing setting
- Previous experience with rigging, lifting fabrications and welding would be advantageous but not essential
- Confident user of Microsoft and maintenance systems.
- Willing to work unsupervised
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Maintenance, engineer, plastics, manufacturing, electrical, mechanical, electromagnetic, electro-magnetic, fault finding, FMCG, fast moving consumer goods, maintenance technician, maintenance operator, multi skilled technician, multi skilled operator
your application has been submitted