Are you an engineer with a history in engineering projects in a regulated industry? An opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer to join a growing team in the North West.
About the organisation:
You will be working for a large organisation company, who offer services to the pharmaceutical industry.
About the Job:
As Project Engineer you will be involved in a number of capital projects on their new state of the art facility.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- You will prepare designs and specifications
- You will work with external engineering consultants driving project deliverables.
- You will prepare equipment and contract specifications
- You will manage contractors and ensure quality regulatory and financial standards are hit.
You will ideally be degree qualified in an engineering degree. You will have a number of years project management experience.
- Experience in a regulated industry, ideally pharmaceutical.
- Electrical engineering experience and understanding
- Understanding of pharmaceutical processes and GMP standards.
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
your application has been submitted