- Location: Runcorn, Cheshire
- Hours: This a 12 hours shift role, continental shift pattern
SRG are currently working with a global pharmaceutical company who specialise in the manufacture of medical devices and generic and speciality medicines.
They are currently seeking an experienced Material Handler to work within the organisation's warehouse.
- Administers and operates the warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment.
- Accounts for all materials and supplies in the stores facilities; audits goods received into warehouse
- Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
- Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment
- 1-3 years of related experience
- FLT counterbalance license
- Previous Warehouse experience (at 1 year experience)
- GMP awareness (food, pharma)
- Would be ideal if candidate had VNA license
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call 02039109513.
your application has been submitted