URGENT - Temporary - Full time 3-4 months - ASAP start!
Junior Quality Control Technician
Based in the West Midlands
- The role is responsible for routine and non-routine testing of products;
- Carrying out all basic physical and chemical tests.
- Interpreting results and
- Trouble shooting.
- Science qualification and/or some laboratory experience is desirable.
- Good written and verbal communication, problem solving and team working skills.
- Ability to pay good attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Awareness of relevant HSE issues and general laboratory practices.
- MS Office including Excel.
If you're interested in the position please apply online, on successful submission you MUST provide proof of right to work in the UK and be able to start immediately! Please call on 0121 728 8455 for additional questions.
your application has been submitted