This is a new role where you will review and outline Health and Safety procedures to ensure appropriate compliant practices are in place within the clients labs and some manufacturing area's to ensure that Health and Safety practices are fit for purpose and in a compliant audit ready state. Skills and Experience
- Ideally degree educated in a scientific subject but relevant experience is fine too
- Previous laboratory experience.
- Computer literate (Word/Excel) able to set up Excel spreadsheet formulae and graphs/charts.
- Experience of working in a team.
- Experience of Risk Assessment/Management
- Experience of working in a scientific laboratory and/or scientific manufacturing environment
- Understanding of chemical and/or biological risk associated within the IVD/pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
your application has been submitted