QC Microbiology AnalystEdinburghCompetitive salary and excellent benefits package on offer!Are you an experienced QC Microbiologist based in Edinburgh looking for a new challenge? SRG are recruiting a QC Microbiologist for a medical device company based in Edinburgh.This is a fantastic opportunity for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading and expanding medical device company based in Edinburgh.Main responsibilities:
- Testing of raw material, in process and final product.
- Identification of microorganisms.
- Review and update protocols and procedures.
- Environmental monitoring.
- Preparing reports and documentation.
- Taking part in routine QC testing at all stages of production.
- Degree qualified in Microbiology or other related scientific discipline.
- Previous experience in a microbiology laboratory, ideally within a GMP/GLP environment.
- Clean room and environmental montioring experience is highly desirable.If you have experience working in a Microbiology laboratory then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
This role is to start ASAP and the salary is dependant on experience.Please apply online for further information.
your application has been submitted