Temporary to permanent/Permanent - Full Time
My client is a Pharmaceutical contract testing organisation looking for a Lab administrator on a permanent basis to prepare and book incoming samples.
- Book in and order samples, consumable and chemicals.
- Assist laboratory in day to day tasks and Support other team members in their duties
- Support lab set up for purchasing of reagents/consumables, MSDS filling, housekeeping, waste management, routine laboratory work and support for general maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Responsible for handling storage and Control of laboratory glassware, Operation of glass washing machines, Inspection of glassware for chips, cracks etc.
- Responsible for handling storage and Control of laboratory Chemical Materials including but not limited to, chemical substances, chemical solutions, chemical reagents, cleaning solutions and chemical waste both prepared within the QC Laboratory and obtained commercially.
- Waste management include emptying the bin, HPLC Waste and Lab waste cans.
- PPE management include collection and distribution lab coats, replacement of dirty coat with clean coat and availability of the visitor coats and PPE.
- Ensuring work space is clean and tidy and maintain clean work environment and responsible for general cleaning / tidying of the QC lab.
- Ensure correct PPE is worn and operate in a safe way.
- High school diploma or equivalent in science.
- Experience of having worked in an administrative role or to GLP.
- Good communicator.
- Able to take responsibility for own work.
- Able to work as part of a team or alone.
- Conversant with MS Office applications.
If you're interested in the position please apply online, for additional questions please call on 0121 728 8455 to discuss.
your application has been submitted