PROCESS SAFETY PROJECT ENGINEER - HERTFORDSHIRE - CONTRACT - £500 PER DAY (UMBRELLA)
SRG are currently looking for an experienced Lead Process Safety Project Engineer to join a highly regarded and successful chemicals company based in Hertfordshire on a 6 month contract with the view of extension. The Lead Process Safety Project Engineer is responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of smaller projects/plant modifications.
- Be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and with zero incidents
- Defines, develops, and executes small-medium sized/impact project(s) in line with business needs and project management methodologies
- Raise reports for any incidents, accidents or learning events witnessed.
- Ensure contractors are properly managed and that they conform to all quality, HR, EHS and security standards/policies.
- Work closely with customers and stakeholders to understand the requirements and scope of each plant mod to draft a solution proposal.
- Relevant degree (e.g. Chemical/Mechanical/ECI)
- Knowledge of Process Safety Management
- Experience in a manufacturing/chemical industry
- Knowledge of Management of Change Procedures
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of DSEAR/ATEX/PUWER
If you believe you match the above skill set and are interested in this role please apply via the SRG website or contact Julia McCabe on 0161 868 2207
your application has been submitted