Project manager required, based in Peterborough. Requiring a bachelor's degree or equivalent in either life science or engineering, and hands on lab-based project management experience. Must have the ability to work towards challenges, adapt to changing priorities and work with precision.
Based in Peterborough
Have you got lab-based project management experience specialise in either life science or engineering and capable of leading others effectively?
Do you have excellent organisation skills, self-driven and able to communicate effectively with others to ensure the best project results?
SRG are delighted to be working exclusively with a thriving Medical Technology company who are currently supporting our healthcare system with infection control. They are looking for a driven and inquisitive individual that wishes to use their skills to enhance projects within medical technology that aid in combating infection within the healthcare system.
Within this role, you will be part of the research and development team responsible for the smooth running of projects and management of those in your Team to ensure a level of success is met.
- Managing multiple projects through to completion that meet the needs of the business. A well-structured project progress should be maintained.
- Ensuring the project(s) are executed by monitoring process, statues reports, schedules and all other documents required within the project(s).
- Liaise with Technical lead and Head of R&D in the organisation and implementation of projects
- Monitor customer satisfaction surveys and summary reports, to ensure trends are recognised and appropriate action taken to improve performance
- Expanding on further business opportunities and client communications.
- Degree in a scientific or engineering discipline, or equivalent experience working within a related field is desirable
- Experience in project management within a research and development team, certification/qualification in management would be desired.
- Able to make decisions and confidently manage those around you
- Passionate individual that is self-driven and that can work in an energetic environment, working well with a team.
A highly successful and established business offering an opportunity with training provided, in a well-equipped environment with a passionate team. Our client cam proved competitive salary with benefits, they will be committed to your personal and professional development.
your application has been submitted