Electrical Maintenance Engineer required in Hertfordshire. Requiring an experienced and skilled engineer with electrical experience in manufacturing.
Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
SRG is working with a one of the world's leading chemical manufacturers. Recent growth has created a role for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer (EC&I Engineer) to join the team. Based in Hertfordshire, this role you will be essential in ensuring their fast-moving site operation runs smoothly from a facilities and maintenance aspect. It would be a fantastic opportunity for an engineer who has experience of maintenance with an electrical bias within manufacturing and is now looking to develop their career.
Benefits: Join an expanding site with world class facilities
Shifts: 2 days on 2 days off, 3 days on 3 days off
Role / Description
- Comply with all Safety, Health & Environment standards and requirements
- Support the department with the engineering works & its risk profile by carrying out maintenance activities both preventative and reactive as required
- Demonstrate consistently high standards of work and attention to detail on the work carried out
- Establish, when appropriate, and maintain high level of standards (5s) in the workshop, stores, and any work areas
- Continuously improve, suggest amendments and update engineering documentation
- Follow all Engineering, Site and Business Processes as required
- 2+ years' experience in manufacturing maintenance
- Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation engineer with relevant maintenance experience
- Preferably COMPEX 01 - 04 qualified (training can be provided)
- Confident user of Microsoft and maintenance systems
- Willing to work unsupervised
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Maintenance, engineer, manufacturing, electrical, mechanical, electromagnetic, electro-magnetic, fault finding, FMCG, fast moving consumer goods, maintenance technician, maintenance operator, multi skilled technician, multi skilled operator, COMPEX, ATEX, 5Y, 5S, route cause analysis
your application has been submitted