Senior Mechanical Engineer required in Hertfordshire needing experience in leading Mechanically Biased Teams ideally in Chemical Manufacturing or Petrochemicals
Title: Senior Mechanical Engineer
SRG are working with a global speciality chemicals manufacturer who are producing a wide range of products from various sites for decades. The site in Hertfordshire is now looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to lead their Mechanical Division in both Maintenance and support CapEx Project Delivery. This would be an ideal role for an experienced Mechanical Engineer with time spent in Chemical Manufacturing or Petrochemicals.
Benefits: Key Leadership Position and Join a Global Company on an Expanding Site
Role & Description
- Provide specialist expertise in Mechanical Engineering across a variety of Mechanical apparatus.
- Support the delivery of CapEx Projects and support the Project Manager by managing the Mechanical Division.
- Lead and deliver HSE policies in the Mechanical Division.
- Support the maintenance team to ensure the production plant is running effectively.
- Advise and assist in the procurement of Mechanical and Plant Equipment
- Professional Qualifications or Degree ideally in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5+ Years' Experience in Chemical Manufacturing or Petrochemicals/FMCG/Oil & Gas as a Mechanical Engineer in a Senior Position.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Sebastian.email@example.com For more information regarding this position or any others. If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Chemical Manufacturing, Petrochemicals, Engineering, Maintenance Engineering, Commissioning Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Oil & Gas, CapEx Projects, Management, Supervision, P&ID, Mechanical, Maintenance, Mechanical Procurement.
your application has been submitted