Electrical, Control and Instrumentation Technician Required for a Global Chemical Manufacturer in the East Midlands.
Title: EC&I Technician
Location: East Midlands
SRG is working with a global speciality chemicals manufacturer who are producing a wide range of products from various sites for decades. The site in East Midlands is now looking for an EC&I Technician following rapid growth they are needing additional support in their maintenance team as they've recently open up new projects. This would be an ideal role for a time served EC&I engineer with experience in Chemical Manufacturing or similar industries.
Benefits: Working in a Leading Chemical Manufacturer with Brilliant Facilites.
Role & Description
- Maintenance of a variety of EC&I Equipment abiding to ATEX Standards.
- Fault finding and problem solving on PLC (Siemens) and DCS (Delta V).
- Involvement in testing and commissioning, history inputting and work order completion.
- Monitor asset integrity and highlight improvements to the asset engineer.
- Control or Electrical Qualifications.
- Experience of PLC/DCS Systems.
- Experience EC&I Maintenance in a heavily regulated environment.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
your application has been submitted