A Global Food & Personal Care business based in Bedfordshire is currently recruiting for a Microbiology Risk Assessor to join their busy Safety Team.
This is a permanent role, paying £45-53,000, and the company offers flexible working (50/50 remote/office).
- Delivering microbiological risk assessments to ensure safety of new and existing products and processes
- Developing and deploying new risk assessment approaches and methods
- Providing technical support relating to microbiological risk managment
- Working cross functionally and building relationships with internal stakeholders, research partners, etc.
- Strong microbiology based educational background
- Previous experience delivering microbiological risk assessments
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Happy working in a non-lab based role, working with internal & external research partners
your application has been submitted