Are you an experienced Technical/NPD professional looking for a new role who wants to work for a successful company with offices globally? Do you have 3-5 years of technical product development and delivery experience?
If so, then this role could well be worth applying for.
- You will be the single point of contact for all technical management queries
- Working with the technical teams globally, you will ensure that all technical aspects of a project are completed
- Review all production paperwork to release production batches
- Check the art work, packaging and labelling for compliance with relevant regional legislation
- You will investigate and report on customer complaints and also non-conformances
- Preparation of product specifications and quality contracts
- Knowledge of technical product development is crucial for this role
- Retail and brand development skills are pre-requisite
- A good working knowledge of Quality Management Systems, HACCP, BRC, Allergen Controls, Ethical Requirements, Internal Auditing, third party and retailer accreditation systems and Codes of Practice
- Our client have a diverse portfolio of categories with a number of major retailers buying their bespoke products
- They are highly profitable and have enjoyed stellar growth during the pandemic
- Yearly bonus (based on company targets)
- 23 days holiday per annum, increasing to 24 after the first year and 25 after 2 years' service
If you would like to apply for the role then please apply with the latest copy of your CV to be considered for immediate interview.
your application has been submitted