Do you have a degree related to pharmaceutical science, or know someone who does?
SRG are working with a global biopharmaceutical company who are at the forefront of development of vaccines and commercial drug products. We are currently seeking a Formulation and Process Design scientist to engage in the design, development, and characterisation of pharmaceutical dosage forms.
Job Title: Formulation Scientist
Location: Sandwich, Kent
Contract: 12 Months
Pay Rate: Up to £15.33 an hour dependent on experience
Hours: 37 hours per week (Mon - Fri)
- You will undertake high quality scientific experimentation to further the formulation and process development of dosage forms for novel drug candidates or product enhancement projects, which may include formulation design, process development and analytical assessment to derive appropriate data.
- You will support design and development of processes for manufacture of clinical supplies and commercial drug product and provide technical support to colleagues in GMP manufacturing facilities
- Responsible for evaluating, interpreting, and reporting results.
- Graduate degree (or equivalent qualification) in pharmaceutical or allied sciences.
- Practical experience in a pharmaceutical setting which may include general laboratory procedures, drug product characterisation techniques, formulation development / manufacturing techniques.
If this role is of interest to you, (or you know anyone who might be suitable), please email your CV to Tom O'Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org and a time that is convenient for me to call you. Alternatively please call 02039378539 for more details.
your application has been submitted