SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global Pharmaceutical company who are looking for Packaging Coordinator to join the team in Sandwich.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and innovative Packaging Coordinator within the Clinical Supply Operations department.
The role is to support our client with packaging solutions and facilitate the delivery of quality packaged clinical supplies to the patient. Currently this is a 12-month contract position.
Primary Role Responsibilities:
- May include but will not be exclusive to the following and will be based on the applicants' experience and clients' requirements.
- Providing Clinical Packaging expertise to the client stakeholders.
- Ensure effective communication with multiple stakeholders in a multifunctional team.
- Develop practical and efficient packaging designs for Clinical Supplies.
- Coordinate and communicate multiple study packaging and/or labelling requirements across a network of global packaging vendors and internal packaging facilities.
- Be compliant with Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMPs) when ensuring the delivery of clinical supplies.
- B.S. degree within a scientific discipline or 5 years equivalent experience in Supply Chain logistics
- PMP certification or demonstrated project management experience
- Experience working in a GMP regulated work environment
- Attention to detail; ability to work with accuracy and make quick decisions with a 'Right First Time' approach
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and enterprise wide applications or systems (e.g. AXIS360, Clinicopia, CSDS, GDMS)
- Strong influencing skills
Competitive salary + benefits.
To apply for this position, please apply online directly.
your application has been submitted