South East England
SRG have recently partnered with a newly established diagnostics company who work to provide high quality, private COVID-19 testing to support a number of growing industries. They provide government approved on-site testing that is specifically tailored to the needs of the client and allows them to carry out their work in a safe and secure environment.
Due to continued growth and company development they are looking to recruit a Quality Lead with the experience and drive to help maintain the standards of their laboratories and assist with their work towards becoming an ISO 15189 accredited facility. The successful candidate should have a strong scientific background and significant experience in a quality role following ISO 15189 guidelines.
- Write and review SOPs and laboratory policies and procedures.
- Overall responsibility for all QMS activities.
- Ensuring laboratory compliance with SOPs and ISO15189.
- Internal auditing of laboratories once set up is complete.
- Ensuring the successful accreditation for ISO15189.
- Managing of all quality issues, including customer complaints.
- Significant industrial experience of working in a leading quality assurance role
- Must have PCR / Virology laboratory experience
- Experience working with and implementing a quality management system
- Authoring quality documents experience
- Experience of implementation and accreditation to ISO 15189 / ISO22870
- Very organised - used to working on a number of projects simultaneously and working to short deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Experienced user of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you are interested in learning more about this position then please contact me at email@example.com or 02039379606.
your application has been submitted