Quality Assurance Officer
South East England
SRG have recently partnered with a newly established diagnostics company who work to provide high quality, private COVID-19 testing to support a number of growing industries. They provide government approved on-site testing that is specifically tailored to the needs of the client and allows them to carry out their work in a safe and secure environment.
Due to continued growth and company development they are looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Officer with the experience and drive to help maintain the standards of their laboratories and assist with their work towards becoming an ISO 15189 accredited facility. The successful candidate should have a strong scientific background and experience in a quality role following ISO 15189 guidelines.
- Work within the COVID-19 laboratory screening team to manage quality documentation and other quality assurance responsibilities.
- Work closely with the senior management team in the implementation and management of quality management systems and all documentation management for laboratory and clinical services.
- Assist in the implementation of ISO 15189 and ensure laboratory compliance with ISO 15189.
- Carry out internal audits
- Write and review SOPs and CAPAs
- Significant experience working in quality assurance
- Experience working with and implementing a quality management system
- Proven experience with ISO 15189 / ISO22870
- Very organised - used to working on a number of projects simultaneously and working to short deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Experienced user of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you are interested in learning more about this position then please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02039379606.
your application has been submitted