My client is a manufacturing organisation who have a requirement for a laboratory technician to assist with an increased workload.
Role: The successful candidate will carry out preparation and routine analysis of raw materials using wet chemistry techniques - pH, titration's, FT-IR, separations-HPLC,GC.
Also to contribute to GLP:
- Lab housekeeping duties
- Maintaining stocks of reagents and chemicals
- Disposal of lab waste
- Maintain health and safety
- Relevant degree or equivalent in a Science subject
- Ideally have some experience of the following techniques outside of your university course: wet chemistry techniques - pH, titration's, FT-IR, separations-HPLC,GC.
- Knowledge of GLP, GMP or other quality standards.
- You will also be enthusiastic, and have a great eye for detail.
If you're interested in this position please apply online or alternatively call Bal on 0121 728 8455 to discuss the role in more detail.
your application has been submitted