Multi-Skilled Engineer required in West Yorkshire. Requiring 2 or more years' experience as a maintenance engineer in FMCG Environment.
Title: Multi-Skilled Engineer
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: £35,000 - £37,500
SRG is working with a well-established company who manufacture a vast range of adhesives, sealants and other industrial chemicals, with a proven record of success and growth. They are now looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join their Maintenance Team and conduct operational tasks such as fault finding, repair and maintenance of the production machinery. This role is focused on ensure high line availability and heavily involved with ensuring levels of production and maintained whilst also contributing to the continous improvement of the site.
Benefits: A highly successful business who have continued to grow hugely over the last decade, and are set to double their turnover in the next 2 years. 23 days holiday, increasing with length of service, plus 8 bank holidays.
Working hours: Rotational weekly shifts 6am - 2pm Monday to Friday then following week 1pm-9pm Monday to Friday.
Role / Description
- Fault diagnosis, repair and maintenance of the production machinery which will be a variety of packaging machinery alongside hydraulics and pneumatics to ensure a high line availability through reduced engineering downtime.
- Heavily involved with planned preventative and reactive maintenance which predominately will be mechanical but will also involve electrical.
- Operational tasks to comply with legislation and company procedures.
- Liaise with different departments and external contractors.
- 2 or more years' experience as a maintenance engineer in an FMCG manufacturing environment.
- NVQ Level 3 or C&G in an Engineering discipline.
- Experience in fault finding, repair and maintenance of FMCG manufacturing equipment.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV to Sebastian.email@example.com
your application has been submitted