Stability Analyst - Synergy Reckitt
Contract: 12 months FTC
Synergy are currently looking for a Stability Analyst to join our team who are working within a Client organisation based in Hull.
The successful candidate will primarily support the testing of stability products, perform HPLC and other analytical testing.
Synergy, part of SRG, offer a range of scientific solutions to different Clients in the Life Sciences sector. We can offer a competitive salary, a range of excellent benefits and access to training & development opportunities within the role.
Are you a graduate with some previous analytical experience working within a GMP environment? Have you used HPLC, GC and other analytical techniques?
We are currently recruiting for a Stability Analyst to join Synergy - Reckitt.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- To run samples assays on HPLCs.
- Report OOT/OOS results, and work with supervisor to bring investigations to a close.
- Check and report analysis results as required.
- Maintain laboratory instrument log books.
- Write and review SOP as required.
- Perform daily and weekly housekeeping activities.
- Perform and document instrument calibration, qualification and validation.
- BSc or MSc in Chemistry or related discipline.
- Experience in a GMP environment is desirable
- Experience with HPLC.
To apply click the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: Analytical / HPLC / GMP / Stability / Chemistry / SOP / GC
your application has been submitted