Are you an Engineering Manager with experience of the fast-moving consumer good industry looking to make a change in your career?
Are you an Engineering Manager with experience of the fast-moving consumer good industry looking to make a change in your career? Do you want to take on a position where you will be given full autonomy to succeed in your role?
If so, then a role working for a privately owned manufacturing business with multiple different manufacturing facilities could well be worth applying for.
- To provide support and guidance to team leaders in the management of all shift engineers
- Proactively develop the culture of the department in line with the company values
- You will become the technical lead to escalated breakdowns and help to resolve the issue
- To ensure compliance with all legislative requirements relating to health and safety and to help promote a positive health and safety culture
- To monitor staff performance and development
- Ensure all safe working practices are adhered to by engineering staff and contractors
- To identify areas for improvement and innovation on site but also within the wider group
- Ensure that the engineering stores are effectively managed
- Control departmental expenditure within budget for both revenue and capital
The experience required:
- An engineering degree or at least a HNC qualification
- NEBOSH and IOSH qualification would make you a standout candidate
- Proven experience of Lean Six Sigma
- Proven experience and knowledge of TPM and RCM
The benefits package:
- The benefits package will be discussed upon application
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply for it, then please apply with the latest copy of your CV and I will make arrangements to call you straight back.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search