Analytical Development Support Chemist (FTC)SRG are working with a leading pharmaceutical company to help them find an experienced Chemist for a 6 month contract to help with a specific project on site.This is an interesting role and there is a possibility for the role to be made longer term if things go well.
- Playing a key role as part of a Data Integrity project for the site
- Performing review of individual Agilent Chromatography systems to ensure that the systems are fit for use
- Providing support in the preparation, of Analytical Equipment Qualification (AEQ) protocols and reports and performance of AEQ within the laboratory
- Support in the verification of processes and use of LIMS
- Help drive the introduction of Empower which will replace the
- individual Chromatography Data Systems
- Extensive experience within the pharmaceutical industry, preferably with an analytical development background
- Experience of Agilent Chromatography systems
- Technically proficient with electronic records and data systems
- Strong background and understanding of data integrity
- Experienced in evaluation of QMS records
- Experienced in the use of Master Control Quality Management System: CAPAs and Change ControlTechnical report writing
- Good attention to detail
This role is in a beautiful location in Scotland and a great opportunity to play a key role in improvements and change on site.
your application has been submitted