QC Analyst - Synergy GSK
Contract: 12 months FTC
Location: Ware, Hertfordshire
Synergy are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join our team who are working within a Client organisation based in Ware.
The successful candidate will primarily Perform analysis of samples and supports technical investigations/ monitoring, using a range of analytical techniques related to the testing of micronised API including Particle Size Analysis (PSA) and HPLC for assay and impurities.
Synergy, part of SRG, offer a range of scientific solutions to different Clients in the Life Sciences sector. We can offer a competitive salary, a range of excellent benefits and access to training & development opportunities within the role.
Are you a graduate with some previous analytical experience working within a GMP environment? Have you got experience with Particle Size Analysis (PSA) and HPLC?
We are currently recruiting for a QC Analyst to join Synergy - GSK.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Performs analysis of samples and supports technical investigations/ monitoring, using a range of analytical techniques related to the testing of micronised API including Particle Size Analysis (PSA) and HPLC for assay and impurities.
- Prepares and checks analytical data accurately according to company, customer and regulatory requirements.
- Assesses the quality and accuracy of analytical results and determines if material meets pre-defined acceptance criteria.
- Undertakes analysis as required to support process investigations or as part of process qualification and validation exercises.
- Is responsible for assigned items of Laboratory equipment or 5S standards.
- Responsible for the safety of self and others within the Laboratory.
- Experienced in QC testing or related to the testing of micronized API including techniques such as Particle Size Analysis (PSA) wet and dry on MS 2000, MS3000 and Sympatec Helos.
- BSc or MSc in Chemistry or related discipline.
- HPLC experience is desirable.
- Experience in a GMP environment.
To apply click the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: Analytical / HPLC / GMP / PSA / Chemistry / MS2000 / MS3000 / API
your application has been submitted