A well-established Chemical Manufacturing Organisation based in Northamptonshire has an immediate requirement for a Laboratory QC Analyst to join their busy Technical team. This is a permanent role, paying £20,500, starting ASAP.
* Analysing raw materials, in-process samples and finished products using GC, GCMS and HPLC
* Conducting investigations into customer complaints, and offering troubleshooting assistance to resolve/prevent issues
* Completion and maintenance of the Technical files and raw material/formulations specifications
* Degree (or equivalent) level in Chemistry / Forensics Science / Related subject
* Academic or Industrial experience using GC / GCMS/ HPLC is advantageous
* Confidence and good communication skills, together with ability to work closely within teams
your application has been submitted