Training Coordinator - Synergy Science - London/Remote working - Permanent
Across the pharma and biotech landscape, Synergy implants teams of scientific professionals into businesses to deliver an agreed-upon scope of services and we are looking for someone with experience training individuals in a laboratory to join as a Training Coordinator for one of our largest and key clients and continue to drive our exciting success.
Synergy have partnered with an exciting business to offer human testing services for covid-19 and ensure that businesses can re-open safely and effectively.
The Training Coordinator will support the hands-on training team with administration and activities to enable delivery of our training programmes. You will coordinate the administration and logistics and help to contribute to day to day operations across all areas of our training teams.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Deliver excellent compliance results in assigning curricula to roles, management of training records and associated assessments
- Strong detailed planning, organisation skills and time management and timely escalation of issues through formal channels, acting as a champion for the training team
- Provide proactive and accurate administrative support and communication for learning events, making sure the required facilities, equipment and materials are available and suitable for use
- Learn quickly, be proactive, support continuous improvement in identifying, suggesting and implementing changes through Quality approved channels
- Operate to high behavioural standards, build trusted relationships and practice good business ethics and ensure this positive reputation is maintained with external training providers
- Coordinate onboarding, communicate with all stakeholders, liaise with HR and Lab Managers for new starter details and role requirements
- Co-ordinate eLearning training programmes, assigning modules, generating reports and resolving issues with product providers in a professional timely manner.
- Previous experience working in a highly regulated pharma/laboratory environment or similar
- Experience working with a LMS platform e.g. Q-Pulse, ComplianceWire, SAP, etc.
- Experience using Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, with experience of delivering to objectives in a dynamic environment
The successful individual will need to be able to attend our training laboratories in London (near Heathrow) a minimum of 1 day per week, with the rest of the time working from home.
your application has been submitted