Senior Manufacturing Laboratory Technician
A leading medical devices company who produce a range of diagnostic products are looking for a Senior Manufacturing Laboratory Technician to join their expanding team. The company has a wide range of industry-leading products and are looking to continue their steady growth in the healthcare sector.
Now is a fantastic time to join this company as they are growing their team. They have a great reputation and a friendly work environment.
The successful Senior Manufacturing Laboratory Technician will work within the busy team that manufactures reagents for their assay products. This will involve a variety of duties within a fast-paced cGMP environment, including;
- Manufacturing of reagents meeting deadlines and safety requirements
- Helping to train and supervise Technicians
- Testing of raw materials and products
- Assisting with the assignment of workloads
The successful individual will have the following skills and experience;
- Experience within a GMP or GLP scientific manufacturing environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
It would be an advantage, but is not essential, to have;
- A BSc or above in a relevant scientific subject
- Some basic leadership experience, for example training new staff
If you are looking to become a Senior Manufacturing Laboratory Technician within a leading medical devices company in Glasgow please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on 0141 847 0319 or email@example.com
your application has been submitted