An exciting opportunity has risen for a QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical development company who are entrepreneurial and encourage their employees to help shape and become the future of our company.
Job Title: QA Officer
Vacancy type: Permanent
Area: North West
SRG is working with a fast growing, contract pharmaceutical company working with customers all over the world to develop new pharmaceuticals and biotechnology products for a wide variety of disease indications in both adults and children.
The role is a critical part of the business providing an essential part of the QA team. QA Officers are expected to work closely with the Production, Lab, Product Development, Project Manager and Business Development teams and responsibilities involve:
- A split between document review and approval and QA support to the production facility.
- Regular entry into the GMP suite to assist with the QA support for ongoing batch activities.
- Checking and approving Batch Manufacturing records
- Checking updates to documents such as Standard Operating Procedures
- Reviewing and advising on deviations
- Preparation of dossiers for QP approval
- Assisting with internal audits and Client audits
- Candidates should possess a scientific or pharmaceutical production background (degree in scientific or pharmaceutical science preferred)
- An understanding of Good Manufacturing Practice and its application. Prior experience of Quality Assurance is preferred but not essential.
Whilst previous QA experience in pharmaceuticals is preferred, the critical attributes for the role are enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Rebecca Evans at Rebecca.email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Rebecca on 0161 868 2206.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: QA, Quality Assurance, Batch review, Batch release, non-conformance, CAPA, deviations, GMP, good manufacturing practice, QP release, MHRA, FDA, audit, compliance
your application has been submitted