An innovative Material R&D Company based in Cornwall (near St Austell) is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join their busy Technical Team.
This is a permanent role, starting as soon as possible, paying £18,500-22,000.
- Contributing to R&D projects, conducting hands on experiments in the laboratory
- Accurately recording and analysing data, writing scientific reports
- Maintaining a high standard of laboratory H&S
- A-Levels in scientific discipline, e.g. A-Level Chemistry
- Academic or industrial laboratory experience
- Good attention to detail and communication skills
your application has been submitted