£ Competitive depending on skills, background and experience
- Working as part of a busy and growing team of Scientists, your main remit is to ensure the smooth running of the laboratory facility.
- Ensuring the lab is well stocked with necessary consumables, reagents, equipment and instruments.
- Researching and sourcing, purchasing and preparation of reagents for experiments.
- Equip yourself as a super-user of lab reagents and equipment/instruments, to the point that in time you will be a valued trainer of new staff and a go-to person for internal queries about the lab.
- Support the health and safety manager, ensuring that all Quality protocols are followed and adhered to relating to the necessary ISO regulations (ISO 13485) and GLP.
- Your role will be cross-functional and may expand in time to cover other areas necessary to the efficient running of the lab facility.
- BSc or equivalent in a Biological discipline
- Experience of working in a laboratory setting, ideally within the medical device/IVD industry
- Working knowledge of GLP and ISO 13485 (or similar stringent standards)
- Experience of laboratory coordination/supervision/management of processes (not staff)
- Excellent communication skills, able to prioritise and plan effectively, collaborative and innovative approach
If this above describes your next career move, and your CV demonstrates the necessary evidence required then please apply now or contact Bec for further information: email@example.com / 01223 607858
your application has been submitted