Supplier Engineer - Medical Devices - Scotland
Do you have a technical engineering background? Do you have experience in supplier management and component sourcing? If yes to both, give me a call ASAP.
A key Medical Device client of SRG's is looking for a Supplier Engineer to join their R&D Operations team, to take responsibility for sourcing materials for their device, specifically PCB's and other R&D components, as well as liaising with vendors and managing supply challenges. You will ideally have excellent vendor management experience including pricing, quotations, KPI's, NDA's, due diligence etc. as you will be heavily involved in vetting new and current suppliers as well as sourcing components and materials from brand new suppliers. This role can be based in two different locations in Scotland with an element of remote working too so please apply or give me a call to find out more about this and the company as a whole.
Preferred Knowledge & Experience:
* Experience in a similar role managing multiple vendors and a supplier list
* Experience working with Suppliers in Electronic, Electro mechanical and Plastic Moulding Industry.
* Technical/Engineering background and knowledge.
* Experience within the Medical Device industry and ISO 13485 is desirable
* Experience of working with Electronic Contract Manufacturing and knowledge of the supply chain to contract manufacturers is desirable
* Understanding of Electronic Technologies and component specifications.
To find out more information please contact Alex Eager on the following details.Alex.Eager1@srgtalent.com0161 507 7265
your application has been submitted