Quality Control (QC) AnalystAre you a QC Analyst/Analytical Chemist based in Central Belt of Scotland looking for a new challenge? SRG are recruiting for a QC Analyst to work on shift for a leading life sciences company who are going through an exciting period of growth.This is a great opportunity with an excellent salary and benefits on offer. This role is a shift position and includes a shift allowance.Main responsibilities:
- Perform stability study programme activities, storage of in process, and final products samples and retention sample management
- Use a range of analytical chemistry techniques- predominantly HPLC
- Ensuring all analysis and documentation are conducted and recorded in compliance with GMP standards
- Working to set protocols within a busy environmentPreparation and update of SOPs, instructions and protocols and other Quality Control documentation
- Checking and reviewing of data in compliance with Data Integrity requirements
- Assist in investigation of quality incidents and other problem solving forums and complete QMS documentation in a timely manner.
- Supporting the team leader where required
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Experience in QC Analytical techniques such as UV, HPLC, FTIR
- Will be able to demonstrate previous effective experience in a similar environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Analytical Chemist to work with a highly successful global company based in Central Belt of Scotland.Please apply online for further information.
your application has been submitted