Media City, Manchester / Remote Working
Basic £20,000 - £23,000
Initial 6 Month FTC
SRG is the UK's leading science recruiter with over 65% of the market share. Due to an unprecedented up-surge in roles to hire for, we're looking for multiple Administrators to join our Synergy business, supporting in the onboarding, compliance, and planning process for a large project within the COVID-19 testing sector.
The COVID-19 pandemic presents the business community with several unique challenges. Because of these challenges, attention is starting to shift to how business can recommence operations in this new world. To support this, SRG is currently working with multiple high profile organisations, where you will be required to assist in the staffing and supply of talented individuals to support the COVID recovery efforts to help reopen society and the economy.
- Assisting in issuing of contracts and compliance documents to New Starters
- Conducting Proof of Right to Work checks
- Chasing of references and media checks
- Scheduling of New Starter Training
- Organisation of New Starter accommodation and travel bookings
- Organisation of New Starter Covid-19 tests
- Assisting in staff cover organisation
- Assisting in day-to-day queries and payroll requirements
You'll be right for us if you ...
- Possess previous administration skills
- Are experienced in working with customers
- Possess strong organisational and time management skills
- You have a real passion or interest in the scientific sector, preferably with a scientific background (although this background is not essential)
What's in it for you?
- A grown up workplace, with no micromanagement and a commitment to your work/life balance.
- Full time work from home is offered if you want it.
- 23 Days Holiday + Statutory
- Career For Life- opportunities to move roles within SRG or to other brands within Impellam Group
If interested, please apply online today and a member of the team will be in touch!
your application has been submitted