Quality Coordinator Senior - Harlow
Job Title: Quality Coordinator Senior - Global Pharmaceutical Company Location: Harlow, UKContract: 6 Month with benefits package (Likely to be extended)
This position provides an ideal development opportunity for someone to increase their quality knowledge and gain hands on experience of QA activities and GMP quality systems.
The successful candidate will have a key role in ensuring quality and compliance of Investigational Medicinal Products used worldwide in conjunction with business partners. In addition, the job holder will have the opportunity to further develop existing expertise and to gain experience within an R&D environment.
- Documentation review including Packaging/Manufactured batch record review
- Assessment of Customer complaints and vendor complaints and make recommendations for corrective and preventative actions, and to follow up on the implementation of those recommendations.
- Assessment of Temperature excursions at clinical centres
- Highlight issues and provide assistance to business areas on quality matters.
- Communicates effectively with team members and escalates issues to the QA teamRequirements:
- Experience of batch release activities with respect to Manufacturing and Packaging
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical environment with knowledge of cGMP and Quality Assurance
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to organise own work and manage/prioritise multiple tasks effectively
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information clearly and accurately.
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Understanding of IT applicationsPreffred Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a Scientific or Quality discipline
- Knowledge of clinical trials and investigational medicinal product supply
- Good problem-solving skillsTo apply click the link or send your CV to email@example.comKey words: Quality / Change Controls / GMP / Compliance / Controlled Documents / Clinical Trials / QA
your application has been submitted
Back to job search