PROJECT MANAGER - BERKSHIRE - CONTRACT - £40-£45/PH (UMBRELLA) - CHEMICAL
My client are looking for a Project Manager with experience in the chemical/pharma industry to join them on a 9-12 month contract with the view of extension. The successful applicant will have an engineering background and experience in managing capital projects within chemical/COMAH/pharma manufacturing.
- Manage capital projects: up to 2million total per annum
- Be involved in the full life cycle of projectsIndirect reports: Multiple project teams up to 20 people total (contractor staff)
- Ensure full integration between design, construction and commissioning (start-up) phases of projects
- Engineering background (e.g. Mechanical Eng degree)
- Experience working as a Project Manager/Project Engineer, with an emphasis on building services
- Experience of working within multi-disciplined teams (electrical, mechanical and civil disciplines)
- Experience of permit to work systems.
- Experience working in chemical/COMAH/pharma industry
- HSE supervision experience
If you're interested and believe you meet the above requirements, please apply via the SRG website or contact Julia McCabe on 0161 868 2207
your application has been submitted