Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
An international Chemical Manufacturer based in Northamptonshire is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent role, with a balance of onsite/remote working available, paying up to £30,000.
- Ensure company products fully compliant with international industry regulations - REACH, VOC regulations,
- Identifying regulatory changes that will impact existing products & new product development programmes
- Providing regulatory technical support to company departments
- Maintaining technical & regulatory documentation - SDSs, labelling specifications, etc.
- Chemistry or related educational background
- Previous experience within chemical regulatory affairs
- Happy in a highly technical office based role
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills