SRG are currently working on behalf of a well-established contract development organisation who are looking for a Trainee Scientist to join them on a permanent basis. You will be working within the analytical testing department to follow and complete test methods to support the development of pharmaceutical products.
Candidates must be free to start work in Cheshire.
Trainee Scientist's within the analytical testing department are responsible for:
- Conducting general maintenance and lab safety activities (equipment maintenance, consumable orders, receipt of material, lab stocking, housekeeping and similar activities)
- Support the planning, execution and reporting of laboratory work and experiments
- Complete analytical tests using HPLC, following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Accurate recording of laboratory work and experiments in laboratory notebooks or worksheets
- Adherence to COSHH and Health & Safety requirements
- Working as part of the analytical testing team to ensure a safe and efficient laboratory environment
- BSc in the area of Chemistry or equally matched experience working within a laboratory, desirable.
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of HPLC analysis.
- Laboratory experience in a regulated environment, desirable.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Jay Reid at email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Jay on 0161 888 2510.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
your application has been submitted